Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gingerbread Houses

With only 30 days until christmas and two market stalls in between it's time to break out the chrissy cookie cutters and moulds and get into the christmas spirit starting with gingerbread houses. This one is still in the making but will be on display at my market stall on sunday. Once decorated each house will come individually wrapped and will make a great gift or centre piece for christmas day. Filled with gingerbread christmas cookies and chocolates, $20 each, orders can be placed on Sunday and picked up at the markets on Sunday 14th december.













2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very fine......

Anonymous said...

Oh My!! I hope you publish some photos of the finished gingerbread houses, I live in Ohio and I wish I could come to your market. Never mind, I will just have to be happy looking at your photos. You have a nice blog
Marianne (no blog) :-(