Sunday, July 27, 2008




It was market day again today and although it was a bit chilly there was a good crowd that showed up and the rain managed to stay away up until now. It was a very successful day for me again I sold almost everything except for a few cookies but that's ok because they won't last long in my house. The kids cupcake station was the most popular and seeing all the kids faces when they got to design their own cupcake and then eat it was great. Once again the white choc lamingtons were the first to go followed closely by the cookies and cream slice, I even had to sell my sample lamingtons so I will have to make a lot more next time (4 boxes were already pre sold before I had even got there). The stall across the way from me sells strawberries by the punnet so next time I will have chocolate dipping sauce for sale where you will be able to try samples from his stall and buy them from mine and I think that will be very popular although you may have to get in early because he sells out pretty quickly.
Kodi and her own designed cupcake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great photo. Kodi LOVED your cupcakes and the kids stand is a fantastic idea...Karina