Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Lazy Sunday



I started the day with a much needed sleep in and then my sister and I were off to the markets to find the perfect spot for my stall there next month. After that we went to visit mum at the Quilters Angel patchwork shop at the Village Green, she was busy so we didn't stay long but you can't go there and not get some yummy choccies from the Chocolate Cottage Cafe. On our way home we decided to go to the Meringandan Pub for lunch, the best pub with the best food which is about 500 metres from our house (even better). We got there at 12 and and had eaten by 12.30, the meals are huge so I won't need dinner tonight. When my sister comes home (she lives in Brisbane) she brings her cat Willis. He has his own little house under ours that dad built for him so when we got home from the pub we took him out on his lead and lay on the grass for about an hour soaking up the sun. Now I'm off to watch the footy.

No comments: